16.6.14

Made in Felt interview


Amazing to think that it is summer already - and I have a lovely big interview and feature in this year's Mollie Makes 'Made in Felt 2' magazine.


I also got to mention my two favourite needle felt artists, Victor Dubrovsky and Malachai Beesley, always nice to plug other needle felters, especially if you admire their work.


There is also a pattern from my book 'Little Needle Felt Animals' - the very easy but sweet 'Rainbow Mice'.


Lady Winifred Weasel, my latest design, is looking for a copy now. She advises finding more details over on the Mollie Makes page. but if you're in the UK, it can be found in the usual major outlets, WHSmith and various supermarkets.


6 comments:

Twiglet said...

That's great and thanks for the links to two more brilliant needle felt artists! x Jo

Caroline B said...

I was looking for that in the shops yesterday - hasn't reached our neck of the woods yet. I didn't realise you were in it too - well done!

Caroline B said...

I was looking for that in the shops yesterday - hasn't reached our neck of the woods yet. I didn't realise you were in it too - well done!

Caroline B said...

Gah, pressed button twice, sorry.

Frances said...

Gretel, I will be on the look out for this magazine. It will be fun to see your interview. I just keep thinking about all the folks who've been drawn to needle felting via your inspiration and tutoring.

Wowee! I bet that even the sheep are singing your praises.

xo

the woolly dog said...

Congratulations Gretel, I'll be looking out for it x